Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wtf?!

Seriously, whoever the lowlife is that leaked those Eternity graphics is nothing but a real jerk! People take their time to write for and make each graphic and yet you go leak and bash the magazine and it's team for not finishing the issue!!!!! Let me just tell you this, THE STAFF HAVE LIVES!! And Charlotte has real life issues she's going through that are more important than a magazine right now. What sickens me the most is that the loser who leaked the graphics had to be someone from the staff!! How else would they get their hands on them?? I'm not buying the whole "I know how to hack into private blogs" crap! If you don't know what I'm talking about then good, it's better if you didn't. I don't want to give this loser anymore attention than what there already is. I just really wanted to vet out my frustration against this loser since I'm part of the E team myself and my article was leaked along with everything else. You literary can't trust anyone these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment