Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lolita's Realization??

http://i54.tinypic.com/nzhi68.jpgi54.tinypic.com/nzhi68.jpg
You would think this is a wise comment coming from Miss_LolitaF, but this is coming from a person who begged and begged others to join her clubs and follow her blogs.

A while ago she even beg for covergirl votes herself:Who knows, maybe now she's had a changed in heart, which would be a great effort on her part seeing that she's back. I'm willing to give her a second chance to redeem herself and hopefully she'll take her comment and put it to use for herself too.

I love the comment she made. I never vote for those who beg. I vote for those who I think are deserving. I hate that most of these people waste a lot of their stardollars to advertise for votes for Covergirl. It's crazy!!!

**Picture was taken by Polincik from the comments' bar at the National Covergirl page.

No comments:

Post a Comment