Monday, November 22, 2010

The Real Life: Mary Gets Professional!


Do you remember Mary (writemarycat) essentially dropping Stardoll/Eternity to bring up her real life magazine, DEPATE? Well the wait is over, and her magazine has been released. I have to say that I was pleasantly shocked to my core, and I couldn't have more respect for her. She has taken her Stardoll success and transformed it into real life success. The magazine is just like a real magazine (except you can't actually hold it). You can flip through the pages of fashion gold, and die as you see the beauty of the pictures. There are advertisements and actual writing, and real models wearing real clothes. The only thing I would like to see would be an English version. I know she is based in Ukraine, but it would be nice if we saw an English version too.
With 200+ pages in the November 2010 issue, I can see how much work was put into it, and I applaud her and her workers. Я люблю його!
To view the magazine yourself, go to http://depate.com/en/. This will lead you to the English translated version of the site. You can only translate the site into Ukrainian, English, and Russian. Happy reading!
Congratulations Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment