Thursday, November 18, 2010

Becka Speaks About E Leak

Psychotic-Freak, co-owner of Fashion Group and a Eternity Magazine team member, has just released a statement regrading the recent leak fiasco over at E.

Here's Becka's statement:
"Well, I don't log on for one day, I come back and all of a sudden, E graphics I barely knew existed have been leaked, and I'm a suspect because I didn't log on for one day. Pardon me for scraping myself off the screen. Well, first of all, I'm not particularly mad about the graphics. I don't know if Charlotte would feel differently, but the way I see it is that the issue was not going to be released, so it's not a massive shame that they got seen. We should have done that really, shown people the stuff that never was. What I do feel is incredible disappointment. I thought we could trust the E team, but I guess that's not to be, huh? I really don't know what to feel anymore, but I have my people I definitely trust, and one of them is Baya. The person who did this clearly seems fame, and Baya doesn't need or crave that, and I know she is too genuine to have done this. So anyone who's targetting her, please try to find a new hobby, jealousy isn't that attractive. There are a few people on the team I trust, but the others, I really don't know what to think now. So as soon as I can get hold of Charlotte to confirm it, the staff blog will be deleted, and from now on, an individual member will only know their own work and will only have access to their own work. It's a real shame that we have to lose our good working environment because of one person's betrayal. Guess it tells you something about trust. It's often misplaced."

Things just have been so crazy this week with stories like Elite-girl & Nojarama and the hacking of UndamyUmbrella. People these days just don't care and think they can do whatever they want. It's frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment