Sunday, August 8, 2010

SFW news and interview



As PSG is an official sponsor for SFW, we get to be one of the first ones to post the newest official spoiler made by writemarycat, isn't the dress just amazing? Will SFW be a hit or miss? I'm so excited for it, the sheer talent that you'll be seeing is great, welcome to the new era of Stardoll.



We got talking to Coconut_nicole, the face of SFW!

C- Hi Nicole. Thanks for doing this mini interview with us! How does it feel to be the face of SFW?
N- Absolutley amazing. When I found out, I have to admit I was screaming and jumping up and down (yes, I still act childish!). I'm so greatful to everyone, and I can't believe how lucky I am.


C- Wow, you're definitely thankful then! Do you think there's any specific reason why you were chosen?
N- I'm not really sure. I've never thought that my outfits were that great, or that I was very creative but I guess I need a little bit more self confidence. This just shows that I really CAN do it.


C- A great message for people everywhere. What would you say your style is on stardoll, is it different to your style in real life?
N- On Stardoll, my style is floral/prints with skirts and lots of bracelets. It's very different from what I wear in real life because for one, I don't have endless money to spend on designer clothes (although I do buy an occasional purse) and two, because I like clothes that are modest and comfortable- such as skinny jeans and an Aeropostale hoodie.

C-That's great! Thanks for answering our questions, Nicole!
N- No problem, Charlotte.

Awesome girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment