Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Possible Blog Hits???

Although most of our anonymous users can certainly be annoying, some can really be entertaining. That being said, let me introduce Super.Critic & DollywoodGossip, these two are prowling their way into the Stardoll scene with blogs that I think your find interesting.

'Super' is underrated at the moment, but the self proclaimed critic has been leaving her mark on Stardoll lately. By leaving behind critics in the guestbooks of Stardoll's elite. So far, her critics aren't very "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT," but she diffidently has pontinal to stir up trouble soon. So, make sure you follow her blog.

I freaking LOVE this! Just got the link in my guestbook this morning and cracked up!! The owner goes by 'Dolly Woods' and her posts are very entertaining. It's Stardoll (Dollywood) meet's Gossip Girl, with a little twist to it. This is a MUST READ. I recommend all the gossip lovers to check this one out.

If you know a undiscovered or new blog that you think we must check out, please leave a link below!!

Will you be following any of the blogs above??

No comments:

Post a Comment