Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm back, gorg!

Hey it's Dan (SaltyDan) and as discussed with Charlotte my role on Perez is now a lot smaller than before, I'll explain that first of all - I don't like gossip anymore, frankly it's dull and I find I have seen almost everything now, Baya is doing an awesome job but it's just not for me anymore and I found myself bored of being either sucked up to or hated on for my blog posts but that's not to say they won't happen! if I am in the mood I'll probably have a rant but my posts from now on will be about movies, music and fashion - my three favorite things. I will also be posting my favorite stardoll fashionista's here, so keep an eye on me visiting your suite you could end up on my hot list or maybe my shit list! This feature will also have special guests who help me pick the best looks and the best over all EACH WEEK will win $100 stardollars! Can't be bad! If you would like to guest host with me leave me a comment and if you think your fashion could win you $100 stardollars leave you stardoll name in this post.


This week we have a selection of movies hitting the theaters, amongst them lies Pirahna 3D - a movie I saw 6 months ago as part of a discussion group. I loved it but before we saw the movie we were told the graphics were not finished and the 3D conversion was not yet complete so no sexy glasses for us - I know most people on stardoll are under 18 but for those who can either sneak in or legally see it, I totally reccomend it - It's the perfect summer horror and more gore and nasty creature features than any movie I have seen before.



Pirahna stars Jessica Szohr, Elisabeth Shue, Steven R. McQueen and british model and my new mega crush Kelly Brook.




Movies also in theaters this week include shitfest Vampires Suck, Lottery Ticket, Nanny McPhee Returns and Jennifer Aniston rom-com The Switch.


My music picks this week are female heavy, apart from Arcade Fire it's gender domination for the girls with Katy Perry, Eliza Doolittle and Ke$ha all in my moat played list. Click song names to hear the picks and let me know what YOU think!

The Suburbs - Arcade Fire

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

Pack Up - Eliza Doolittle


Missing You - The Saturdays



Youtube is crazy with Lady Gaga fanz trashing Ke$ha because her music is 'slutty' and she is 'copying' Gaga. I like them both, but if pushed I am team Ke$ha, her lyrics are far more fun and frankly I'm sick of seeing Gaga flashing her tits and ass anywhere they allow it, you're not a man, we get it!

My fashion haul has been smaller, I am broke but I put two pairs of sneakers on my credit card, I love high tops with my skinny jeans, these two pairs on sneakers were both from Hot Topic, the black and plaid pair cost just $20 and the punk lightning ones are actually girls but I thought they were gorg so I bought them, they cost me $68.



How was YOUR week?

No comments:

Post a Comment