Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Love in the air for Filipia and Jason!



Its months since we've heard the couple, stardoll's most loved couple, spit after many rumors of cheating and differences. This is nothing to get sad over, instead we should all be TRILLED!

I've just got word that Filipinhamaria has found a new 'boo' and his name is, Dih.. I have a question for Filipinhamaria first, why are you are dress like a sleaze ball? Put some clothes on girl! I've ran into Filipia at a party or two and she seems so nice, and she is! But come on, I'm a bigger whore than she is and you never see me dress like that.

Back to Dih., his real name is Diego. If you were to compare medolls, Diego's and Filipia ex boo llcooljason, I guarantee many of you would vote for Diego- as would I! I would totally play dolly with him. But online date, one word, strange.

Oh no, don't feel sorry for Jason. Even though Filipia exchanged him for a more pleasant on the eye boyfriend(doll) Jason also has a new slut girlfriend. This jump off 's name is lovedolls394 or Jessica("jersey baby"). The only thing we need to know about this slut girlfriend (darn what is wrong with me?) is that she is more tan than 2 snooki with blonde hair and if this were the real world she'd probably have boobs the size elephants.

The last thing I'd like to add is, what is up with these kids and there inappropriate lyrics to show their love for their virtual lovers? Read what Filipia has on her presentation:

Me like the way that you hold my body

Me like the way that you touch my body

Me like the way that you kiss my yeah yeah yeah yeah

me like it

I totally Lol'd while reading this. I know it is just lyrics, but do you find this appropriate for this site? Then again some of you are fine with Stardoll Playboy Magazine which I find extremely inappropriate for Stardoll.

That's all for now, but wait! Tell me who is the hotter couple? Filipia and Diego or Jason and Jessica.


Oh virtual love these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment