Monday, May 30, 2011

Best and Worst dressed of The Chimera!





Yesterday was the grand opening of The Chimera a nightclub, ballroom, and restaurant venue owned by To_Royal. The grand opening was great, people showed up in their diamonds and pearls as the invited request.

Here are owner's Dei and I's best and worst of the night:

Firstly here is Dei the owner of The Chimera, she wasn't put on the list because she hosted the event. But as you can see she was committed to the dress code and her outfit turned out great!

Best Dress

Dei: Jack, you impress me a lot! The outfit was so glamorous! I am so in love with it, though it is really flashy, I do love it when someone can put together something flashy and haute.

Linda:Jake really did do a great job putting this outfit together. He really took the idea of wearing diamonds to the next level by creating diamond studded UNDERWEAR! Really impressed me as well.


Dei:I love the head piece! Its so original for sure, though I am not a fan with the Armidillos and fishnets, its very nice combo still.

Linda: I agree very original, but I HATE the shoes. Everything else is fine. Head piece, well without that she'd probably be on a totally different list. Overall the look is great, and best dress worthy!

Dei:Love the colors, the jewels, and the tattoos! A winner for sure, one of the best around, and the pink flowers add a soft touch to a edgy look.

Linda: Sofi added those pretty light pink flowers with this very dark, edgy outfit. Doesn't work most of the time but I like how it turned out.
Dei:Hmm.. Its really lovely. Not my favorite, no, but I do believe this is a best dressed for sure. But she could've worn more and the jeweled collar should go.

Linda: Unlike others this girls she used only diamonds and pearls to put this outfit together. That had to be a hell of a challenge and for that you have my ticket to best dress list.

Average JoeDei:Its nice...

Linda: Reece looks pretty average, not bad not good. I don't see any pearls, or diamond so he didn't follow the invites request. And well his look, looks VERY similar to... Dei's!
Worst

Dei:For noticable Non-Superstar, she actually did a good job incorperating the theme, but I believe that she could have made a more neat look, maybe with a bit of help, its not that bad actually. But needs improvement. And the bow.. too.. large?

Linda: Yes for a non-superstar it not bad but compared to the other worst dress.

Dei:I loved the colors, but I wish it more neater, its too all over the place.

Linda: Looks like someone was rolling around in a rainbow! Joking, I do like the color but it looks pretty messy and something, something I just not right on the outfit.
Dei: I love the flow-y effect of the dress! But the fan? It ruins the look for me. Maybe if she added more jewels? I just wish the fan was gone.

Linda: I actually really hate the flow-y effect. It just appears to be messy and I'm just not a fan of this outfit, no punt intended.

Well those were the best, the worst, and the average joe of the night! Thanks for participating!

Who was your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment