Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Taylor Swift - Speak Now

StarTishthe2nd made me into a scenery of one of my favorite albums, Taylor Swift's Speak Now!! I was so excited when I saw it this morning! I bought this CD the day it came out, as did a lot of people, and it's actually in my car right now battling it out with my Christmas CDs that I'm still listening to. I think Tish did a pretty good job recreating the album artwork!


I was never really a Swift fan until this album, and I'm so glad I gave it a chance because it's fantastic. My favorite songs are definitely, "I'm Sorry Taylor Lautner", "Screw You John Mayer!", "Camilla Belle's A Whore", "I'm Crashing Your Wedding!" and "Fuck The Critics, I CAN Sing!" Can't wait for the "Jake Gyllenhaal Broke My Heart" album, can you??

No comments:

Post a Comment