Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blue Ribbon

Heyy,
Its Maggie here, and since I got inspired by some posts that Perez and Dan used to post about I started looking deeper into life, started looking at what troubles citizens of our beloved world. I came up with one of the most heartbreaking issues that faces us today.

Child abuse.

I posted an official post on Medoll Memories and you can check out by CLICKING HERE.

I just wanted to add that a lot of people have gone through this from the stardoll community and some of you even know people who have gone through it such as friends or family members. So I was going to turn this into a way of showing everyone how this is a world-wide cause, so each one of you who knows a person who has gone through it and knows a story should either post this in the comments section or send it to me by mail, I will then post it up on here!

Also if you would like you can show your support to KIDS by buying a blue-ribbon shirt from my suite :) Just so you know I wont be having limited edition, if you order you get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment