Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rant of the week


Can you see them? See right through them. I have power on this site called stardoll, even I can admit it, I mean, come on people, I’m not boasting or anything, no I am not, I’m just telling what I think is the truth. I could make an outfit from fucking acorns and people would love it. I love that, I love my pretty  power. I hate that. I hate this stardoll heaven site. To be honest the only reason I took this job was because I wanted to be known on stardoll, and elite, doesn’t everyone? Sure they do, and I guess in some ways I didn’t know what I was getting myself in for, it’s hard having to think of things to post, totally. I took this job to be popular because I don’t have friends in real life, and I don’t have a life, I’m a bored 15 year old girl who wears wacky clothing and, I’m mental hospital material. These last few months I’ve been in a mental hospital and I’ve only been coming on, on weekends which is when I get to come home, to my haven, to my stardoll. I will probably be in there until May. I’m NOT fine with what I’ve posted on here. I think that people are afraid to be written about on here, it might ruin their chances about being chosen for the new elite generation, they don’t want bad press but who cares? Press is press, right? Whatever. I hate what I have become. I crave fame and I’m scared that if I don’t come online often enough then people will forget about me. I will always want to be relevant, you know? I will always want more than I can get, I will always want more. I can’t help this. I’m human, and I hate to admit it. Most people on this site and in the world are wannabes that will get nowhere in life, some people are a disgrace to the human race, heck, I know people in real life who just get right on my nerves and I feel like going crazy at them and I feel like picking on people because everyone’s the same, AND SO ARE YOU! There will always be people I admire though, on this site, that’s the reason I’m not leaving. I’m not leaving this blog I’m going to start writing again every weekend, hopefully people read what I have to say. Maybe I should have rant sessions every weekend and I can tell you about all the people that I’ve met on this journey called life. I think we should have a debate group on stardoll or something. But for now, I’m going to go and ride my bike and smoke French cigarettes and watch myself slowly rot, I’ve made my bed I’ll die in it, thank you. I was gonna reveal some secrets tonight, but that’s not fair on the people who told me, and who they are about, really, is it? No. Most of you here on stardoll are so normal. I like to think I’m smart and different, but I lose myself a lot. I guess what I’m trying to say is a big FUCK YOU to everyone who has ever hurt myself or my friends. I have nothing else to say really, but, I’ll start posting normally soon enough, just for now… enjoy this rant.

Oh, and one last thing. Kasia, I love you, and one day we will rule the fucking world. Thank you all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment