Sunday, January 9, 2011

I know, I know

If you noticed, I haven't been on SD for a week. Long story short, my internet is to blame, but I'm back now...well for now anyways. The blog will now be picking up with more new posts and new writers will be making their debut this week.

Also the amazing N1mka4eva is back!! We missed you Charlotte!! Charlotte is a wonderful person, she's honest and never holds back what she's feeling. Glad to have her back to blogging here again!!!

So while I was offline, Dirty Magazine made it's debut, in which I was Covergirl in! I know it's probably old news now, but I just wanted to share that to those who still haven't taken a look at it. The magazine was short, but the graphics and articles are great!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEglIo77KzPmq3NiZIz1PheoCHKZ1Xv8hxGQn1JOMSvLpMdjrUE4VoP53QlkUfVN_YhQhTBKxMJEr1cAOhP5hU_32-3uP2hECYeo8NVLh1jGnbpQForvJ1Ic0HiPpAJxVJCrybjHFrykW0cf/s1600/rcovercopy.psd

**Expect a marathon of posts today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment