Saturday, October 2, 2010

SFW: Day 6

Day 6 went shockingly smooth!!! It was a great day with no delays and incredible releases!!! A diffident step up from previous days!! I can't wait for tomorrow!!

V & T
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjpdjHlK-9j3RS3MPWxXl_k7BXFe7Tr9DzPwY3Kv4nfx1sZmsQkcuV9EtLPwWmJOmXk556ysvwOpL9CZO2KeUpY3_l7BeB2OFKBnBLJHvIBloQrfmZS_wCVBRtW17uB_ZfoZIA3aXZPonI/s1600/vandt7.png
Vasia28 & Tonia.ftw collection,V & T was a one of my personal favorites. The collection diffidently stood out from the rest!!

vaniTEEN Magazine

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
vaniTEEN Magazine made it's huge debut and it DIDN'T disappoint!! To be honest, I think it was the best magazine of the whole week!!!

Flawless Bridal Couture
http://i.imgur.com/uJsNX.png
Flawless was flawless, but unfortunately due to 'computer problems' only 4 dresses were shown. Overall, very nice small collection!

September 2010

Recherche Magazine latest issue was not my favorite. It was a short issue and it just felt like I've seen it before. It wasn't anything really new. And seeing Nojarama in a suit was very disturbing, I'm so used to seeing him in dresses!!

Ribbon
http://i52.tinypic.com/1zyhlrt.png
The three piece Ribbon collection was last minute set-up, which diffidently showed. The dresses weren't very original.

Ostentatious
http://i.imgur.com/1d9Xn.png
And the surprised element was Ostentatious, a collection my the one and only Hunnigall!!! The collection was amazing, clearly the BEST of the whole week!!

Here is Alice thought behind Ostentatious:
"For this collection I was inspired by the magic of Asia. After watching the movie Tekken (perhaps not a literal connection to asian culture, but nonetheless inspiring) I was caught by the elements of girl power. See, Tekken tells a story of a fighter, they fight for a living in times of desperation; women included, and it was this power they exuded that made me think: so what if they wear skimpy clothing? I can reinvent that; perhaps not in a sensible manner for sport, but I can sill use those elements of power and strength to create an outfit that tells a story. Particularly the shoes express how impressive and fearful a strong woman is; but also how feminine and mysterious they are. My vision was to mould my own interpretations of strength into something beautiful; and this is what was formed. Ostentatious."


**Make sure to check Elite Fashion for the best dress list and State of Fashion for full complete reviews of SFW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment