Friday, October 29, 2010

Lipstick Magazine Released


Hey all! I know this is probably already out there, but I thought I'd review it. It's a late post sorry!
Lipstick Magazine was released earlier this month with the ever so beautiful Mary (lacestockings). I love the cover, and think the color choices were fantastic. The logo is visible, but not too out there, which is good. On the cover, Mary is wearing a classy purple/wine Chanel necktie, DKNY blouse, and a turquoise Hermes handbag. Her face is flawless, and the makeup is beautiful.
The articles are also greatly constructed, complete with articles on real issues, such as bullying, how to make an outfit, and other interesting articles.
Overall, I would rate this issue of Lipstick an 8. It's beautiful, and amazing, but there could be some simple improvements made.
What did you think of Lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment