Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lolita Leaves SD...again

Miss_LolitaF is saying bye-bye to Stardoll for a second time. She only left the statement above on her blog.

This time she actually DELETED her account. I'm guessing she'll probably won't be coming back one day later like last time. So, is this the real deal or just another attention ploy of hers??

UPDATE:
Nevermind, she's back!! I guess she just wanted to break her record from last time. LMFAO!!!

UPDATE 2:
She says she 'is' leaving, (but yet she activated her account??).
Here is her new statement:
"Sometimes we need to move on and that is what I am doing now. Stardoll ain't that much worthy so I dedicate to it a lot of time, I am not going to spend anymore my time, my positive thoughts, my money, my everything for Stardoll."

No comments:

Post a Comment