Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Voting + SFF!




Hey guys! Ah, I am so so SO sorry for not posting as of late. The reason is that I haven't even been at home and my laptop is on the edge of complete obliteration, it's crazy really, but when life returns to normal (In other words - when I can return to being online 24/7 :P) I'll be posting much more! Anyway, back to the post!

The Stardoll Freakshow Awards have begun voting once again, click HERE to go to the post to vote, but remember, don't vote the people who won in the previous awards since they cannot win this time, that way everyone gets a chance, great right?

In other news owner of the populer StardollFashionForward blog, Loux26, is leaving it!



What do you think will happen to SFF now, will the other writers be taking over, and, is Lou also leaving stardoll?? Just shortly after the blog's highly publicized comeback, it could be coming to an end! So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment