Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ms.Brigitte



This is kind of my Style Stalker for the week, it has been difficult because as soon as I saw Ms.Brigitte's outfit, she caught my eye and she was the ONE. The only problem is that she has not been on for a week, which kinda messed it up, but we do often forget people do have real lives!
But Anyway, you all know that due to the sad Alexander Mcqueen's death, his clothing has become extremely RARE! I will admit, I have searched high and low in the Starbazaar. I believe that Ms.Brigitte has really captured the essence of Mcqueen, not by just throwing on a dress or pair of heels but really has gone all out to present a Mcqueen model-esk outfit. I LOVE IT!
Also, next to her, either side, are some of her fabulous creations! They also caught my eye, as the detailing and style behind them seems professional and Mcqueen inspired! Check out her suite, to see more clearly and play around with her gorgeous clothing.

See you next week. Love Niole-0

No comments:

Post a Comment