Friday, March 5, 2010

Hey Mr. DJ, Put a Record On!

Thank you so much to everyone who applied for the DJ and photographer positions, I got tons of great applicants! So many in fact that I couldn't even choose just one!! I narrowed the DJs down to three, Robinbird00, TayTay14202, and amelia321! They all had great, diverse tastes in music, and I'm excited to have them as part of ThePoisonApple team!


Choosing a photographer was much much harder because I got about 10 times as many applicants for photogs than I did for DJs, and everyone seemed awesome and passionate about Stardoll fashion. So I'm going to give everyone a chance! Basically anyone who's interested in photographing an event just has to sign up for it here on the blog when the event is announced and 2 of you will be chosen. You can sign up for as many events as you want, and people who are especially good at critiquing the looks with us on the Best and Worst dressed lists will even be considered for permanent positions on the blog! Stay tuned for more details, and thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment