Monday, March 29, 2010

NEW LE RELEASED!





GO GO GO GIRLS....BEFORE THEY ALL GO.
Will do a review in abit!

UPDATE: So I have just bought a few things from the new Limited Edition spring collection. There are a few great items which I adore: the pink fauxopen bag (125sd) the black sheer pompom heels (100sd) the paperbag waist skirt (75sd) the lace sleeve spring coat (200) Those are just my favourites. I would have loved to have seen some Armadillo heels, and maybe some more accessories. Some items were quite disappointing, as they reminded me of the other LE season clothes, such as the sashed blouse and the lilac bow dress.

All in all, I am happy with the purchases made, link to my suite to check out what I bought is HERE

Hope you enjoy the clothing. I know our purses won't be!

No comments:

Post a Comment