Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tylerisbold's New Years Masquerade!



Seems as though these are the days of the Stardoll Parties, don’t you think? There is yet another party that is going to be hosted by Tyler (Tylerisbold) and he is promising that it will be the best and most huge party ever to hit Stardoll, I can’t say that I disagree with him as I’ve witnessed a little of the planning process – I can’t wait to see how it all pans out on the night! If you do not receive your VIP invite by tomorrow, (December 25th) then you might want to mail Tyler and reserve a spot on the list, perhaps I should also mention about the best dressed list which will be featured in the official Stardoll Magazine. Not something you want to miss, right? Here’s the amazing invite made by Hunnigall-



Before we forget, the time of the party is 7:00 PM GMT. Make sure to work out the the correct time for wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment