Friday, December 25, 2009

Seasons Greetings

I just wanted to steal myself away from the fam for a moment and wish all of our readers an awesome Christmas, I bet a few of you got new phones, laptops or whatever today so you might come across the blog.

It's been a blast coming back to Stardoll and some of you have welcomed me back like I never went away to begin with, sure, I lost a few 'friends' along the way (Rachweee123, Britneys07, Belle-Ame and UndamyUmbrellla) but I've gained far more, I've gotten clarity and found some new friends with whom I trust and love already (I love SO easily lol) so I'm gonna give a shout out to them on this special day and tell them thank you for always being you, I adore you and hope you and your family have a fantastic day, I love you all.

Big shout out to our loyal readers, You've all come back after our break bitchier and funnier than ever, you make this blog, thank you for your support, criticism and your comments, we could not do it without your support and comments, Have the best Christmas all of you!

Finally my blogging buds, Perez you are the best. You've been a rock to me and I can't say how much our relationship means, just know you mean so much to me and I hope your Christmas is magical and you get that mac book you had wished for, finally Charlotte (N1mka4eva)  the newest addition to the Perez family, I hope you flourish here and have as much fun as I have, if you need anything I'm here, all the best to you and your family.


Josie (jose-io), Mary (writemarycat), Talitha (Hiyotori), Ryan (mebeRy), Perez (Erm, Duh!), Stacy (starszn), Mel (bluegreen86), Arna (arna-rut), Vanessa (Star_Awards), Lila (Lilaaa), Mario (Dodence_bt), Jenna (Robinbird00) and there are more but you get the idea, you all mean a lot to me!

P.S. Go see AVATAR if you get the chance, it's amazing, easily the best film of the year and being the big nerd I am, I've seen it twice already.

No comments:

Post a Comment