Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Best dressed of Fierce release!


Well, of course Fierce was a hit! And this time gracing the cover was the whole Fierce team – it was such a surprise to see three amazing covergirls instead of just one, don’t you think? Before the release there was a party in the newest nightclub’s Spice.Nites guestbook, it went really great with plenty of people turning up, so as promised, here is the best dressed list of the night!


Tcholas93

Alice- Gorge :) Very classical and I like the way she used trousers instead of a typical dress or skirt. I've not found a way to work those shoes yet - I can't believe they looked so good there! And the makeup matched perfectly :)

Emma- I love her way of using colours, the white and beige blend in great. I love her necklaces since I myself is a huge lover of jewellery. The fur really adds that wintery touch. I love the way the pants make the come together, makes a perfect balance between the formal and the everyday use.

Charlotte- Ah, I am just in love with Nicole’s outfit! Everything works for me, and they’re my favourite colours too, also I think it’s very Parisian. Definitely my favourite outfit of the night.



Tylerisbold

A- Excellent use of the bunny ears, and he really took a risk with the jacket. The movement of the jacket and shirt together is a little stodgy, but I blame stardoll for that. The feather on the shoe is oh-so-Gaga, and that little edgy bracelet sneaking under the jacket sleeve really tops it off for me.

E- I’m not sure what to think of Tyler’s outfit, there's something there that confuses me. It just doesn't work for me really. I know he tried to make it look like Parisian, but I don't know if it's the whole outfit or the feathers and bunny ears that were supposed to be French. I must give him applause for the daring use of choice. I see his vision, but somehow it confuses me.

C- Tyler’s always daring to do something new, with some people it doesn’t always pay off, but this outfit definitely did! I love the use of the Luis Vuitton bunny ears and feathers, also the colours that he has incorporated in his outfit are mostly neutral, so it fits with the theme!


Vasia28

A- I'm not a huge fan of this outfit... The trousers are too wide for the big bag. If the bag wasn't there, I'd love it a whole lot more - But it's very parisian, and stylish. Just the hair :P Still, nice one.

E- I love Vasia's outfit, it has written Paris and Chanel all over it. The beret is a very nice touch. The black and white really works for her, and the matching scarf and bag fits perfectly together. The flower is a very nice touch considering it's Chanels mark. The only minus is the hair, I care for it that much, doesn't go well with the outfit either.

C- You know, Vasia’s outfit really didn’t do anything for me, it’s just bland really, and what was she thinking with those hair pieces? I think the only thing I like about it is the flower. Sorry, V!


Dodence_bt

A- Simple, but it worked. I'm not a huge fan of that coat, but it looks nice with this combination - And who can't love an outfit topped off with an Alexandra Knight clutch? Even your most dedicated PETA supporter would twitch :D

E- This is not my favourite outfit, but I liked he kept it simple. I would have liked the outfit tens times better if he had dropped the coat, I'm not a fan of that. I think the bag and shoes works lovely together, and the pearls ads a very nice vintage touch.

C- Nice! Very simple, but you know, it works, and I like the matching colours of the shoes and clutch!


Yazzieblue

A- Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

E- I dissagree with Alice on this one, I don't like it at all. I like the colours, they combine well, and the beret gives it a french touch. It's nicely layered, and I can see she has talent, but yet, just not my cup of tea.

C- This outfit is SO Yasmin, and usually I really like her outfits – just not this one. Everything seems really busy, if you know what I mean, there is too much going on and the outfit doesn’t really ‘flow’, another point is that it doesn’t really fit the theme apart from the beret.


Ms.Brigitte

A- The jacket was... Interesting... I would've preferred to see it on, but it's creative. I love the dress; it's absolutely gorgeous and has a Marie Antoinette touch to it. The accessories marry the look in perfectly - My favourite outfit of the night :)

E- I find the fact that she holds the jacket in her hand a bit weird. But I love the velvet dress; it's very French, at least in my eyes. The golden belt and earrings is a nice touch, but I would have added more jewellery, necklaces and bracelets especially! I wouldn't have went with the bag either, yes it matches, but it makes the outfit look more for everyday use, and not for a party.

C- I was a bit disappointed with Brigitte’s outfit seeing as most of the time she’s wearing super avant garde creations, it would have been nice if she’d made one for the party and been extra-special! Though, I do like that it looks like her MeDoll is holding the DKNY jacket.


John2_el_mejor

A-John MASTERED the Frenchman look, which isn't easy. I love the soft tones in the outfit. I can imagine John and Nicole arriving as a couple, because the looks blend together very well. Overall, one of my favourites.

E- I like this outfit, very sophisticated. I love the jacket and shirt together. The colours works out lovely and I love the way the sunglasses gives the outfit a raw twist. Definitely one of my favourites.

C- I thought it was great that John was able to pull of the Parisian winterwear look; I imagine it must be hard to find boy clothes that fit the theme! Love the colours!



That's all the looks we have for now, sorry we didn't use them all, a whole lot of people came so it's very hard to choose! Congrats to the people who did make it on the list, though. And before I end this post, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment