Friday, May 21, 2010

Youtube Make-up Gurus!

Just stopping by to say hi and talk to you guys about something I've been enjoying lately. One of my roommates is really into youtube and actually does make-up tutorials on her channel. Through her I've really gotten into the make-up gurus on youtube, and I thought you guys would like them too! I've always been a make-up junkie, I have waaaaaay too much it's kind of ridiculous. But these girls don't make me feel so bad about it, some of them have upwards of $3,000 worth of make-up in their collections (just based on what I've seen in their videos), maybe more!



There are make-up gurus on youtube of all ages, skin tones, and skin types. They give great tips on make-up application, hairstyling, skincare, reviews of new products, and they've introduced me to great brands that I'd never even heard of before. One is www.coastalscents.com, a company that is best known for their eyeshadow and blush palettes. I now own three of them, and I cannot recommend them enough! Each one comes with 88 different shades of incredibly pigmented eyeshadows for only between $19-$25 a palette! Just one MAC eyeshadow alone is $14.50, and Coastal Scents shadows are just as good in terms of quality.

My favorite youtube make-up gururs are:

AllThatGlitters21
xsparkage
lollipop26
LovePeaceandLipgloss

I also hear we might be getting a new cosmetics brand on Stardoll, which I hope is true because I'm bored with that Dot stuff. I hope everyone's doing well! I'm going to try and be online more this summer so I can do a few ThePoisonApple events, contact me if you'd like to host a party with us! Talk to yal later :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment