Friday, May 28, 2010

Back to the Beach!

It's time for the first Stardoll party of the summer!! (actually not sure if it's the first, but whatever lol) School's out for most of us, and my summer internship doesn't start until July so I should have plenty of free time for the next few weeks. Like I said in my last post, I really want to try and do more TPA events so we'll see how it goes. First up, Back to the Beach! I kinda want to have it this Sunday, but leave your suggestions in the comments for when's the best day and time. Dress code will of course be beachy/summery, keeping it simple. You can look forward to a great playlist! Can't wait to hang out with everyone, talk to you soon! :):)

P.S. I definitely have the current MAC to the Beach collection on the brain cuz I just bought a bunch of it lol, has anyone else gotten anything from the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment