Thursday, September 29, 2011

Radio Perez Updates!


Hey guys! I have a few new things and to justify other occurrences that I feel I need to tell you about the upcoming Radio Perez events that are hosted by Dan and me, Dei.

1.) I am now in charge of gathering outfits for Radio Perez. Which means, I will be doing it my way.

Let me explain, basically I will announce a new outfit on Mondays, you will have until Thursday, 4 p.m. EST (which is 9 p.m. GMT) to enter yours on the the theme post. The reason why I end it on Thursday is so that I could possibly start to sort out outfits earlier hopefully, if my plan works.

Also, I will not be going to suites to check outfits, I'm sorry, BUT, if you are too lazy Printscreen your outfit and to upload it to Tinypic or Imgur, then you will not be featured. If you don't know how to Printscreen, click HERE for a How-To video about it. And if it is too hard for you to accomplish, then I feel sorry for your parents. And additionally, don't link me your outfit in my guestbook, if you want, I will look at it, but just because I visit you doesn't mean I am capturing the outfit for the list.

Then lastly, I hope to post the list on Sunday.

2.) Dan is going to be giving out cash prizes for the best outfit of the week and a few subcategories.

So you might can be lucky enough to score a 100 or maybe even more of Stardollars!

And this is straight from the horse's mouth, Dan said that he will be always willing to give out his prizes too! So be sure to make your outfits extra spiffy! But I I suggest you come to more Radio Perez events to actually be recognized, in my opinion.

3.) Radio Perez is still on Fridays, at 6 p.m. EST, the reason, Dan is in Pacific time, which is like 3 hours behind EST, so Radio Perez for him is at 3 p.m. But you can always come early, I think I will start showing up before hand for days I can make it to see it blossom.

4.) Hopefully, we will have new guest judges, meaning even more people to judge outfits for Radio Perez.

---

Well that is all I have to say for now, stay tuned for Monday for the new theme!

Love, Dei

P.S. Any questions? 

Ask them below in the comments! 

And have any suggestions? 

Please list them below and I will surely credit you for it if we so choose to use it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment