Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hunnigall Leaving?!



A recent visit to Hunnigall's page left me confused and well... a little shocked! Her suite shows her MeDoll to be wearing no outfit, and none of that eccentric makeup she's been sporting lately. Her presentation is also blank where-as a little earlier today she had put on it how she wasn't doing graphics for anyone anymore. (click HERE to see that). I then saw something even more odd than any of the above, her GuestBook had been closed and this was written in it:






A little confusing, right? Right! It seems like Alice is fed up of stardoll. Do you think that stardoll's sunshine could be leaving? :( I hope not! What do you guys think?

Edit: just got a tip that these comments on The Stardoll Freakshow are the reason for Alice's leaving:





Unnecessary! I think that it's sort of hypocritical of Doinker_chic (Lily rose) to say that, I mean, who knew that people liked her graphics nowadays? It's definitely news to me! And really? You must answer with class? Class.My.Ass. What does everyone else think?

No comments:

Post a Comment