Sunday, December 5, 2010

What Has The World Come To?

EVERYTHING ON MY PRESENTATION IS FAKE.
THE WHOLE ACCOUNT IS BASICALLY TAKEN OVER, DON'T BELIEVE IT. HERE IS MISSCARLA90990'S YOUTUBE, GO SPAM IT...DON'T REPORT IT, JUST SPAM THE HELL OUT OF IT!!
I never pictured it ending like this. I never thought I would end my Stardoll life, just because of some pre-pubescent little girl, who hacks people's accounts and ruins their life just for shits and giggles. So you want to know why I am so touchy about this? Why have I been so crazy when I find out I can't log in? My best friend in real life started -Pop_Tart- in 2007, or 2008. What makes it even more special was that she had cancer. We would decorate the suite and everything together, make the me-doll super pretty...it was our thing. Nobody else knew about our account and it was what held us together. Unfortunately one day in 2008, she passed away silently in the hospital. I took over the account and decided that I would take care of it, as her memory. Around 2009 I started working for blogs, and this and that and forgot about saving the account for her. During Christmas of last year something else happened to the account and I couldn't log in. I restored it, and had it for another whole year.
But when I actually trusted someone, and actually decided that maybe people have changed, and maybe we're actually a good society, it was like stepping foot on the Titanic- doomed for disaster. I was totally wrong- especially with this MissCarla90990 girl. She has faked cancer. FAKED. For attention! Two of my grandmas have cancer, and one is relapsing right now. My mom had cancer in her arm, and it was removed. As I stated before, my best friend had cancer, and she died. I hope she is fucking proud as hell for hacking my account...you're stunning girl.
So now here's the part where the smart/strong readers of Perez Hilton of Stardoll come into play. We're going to get -Pop_Tart- DELETED. That's right. We don't want to let her think she got away with it, do we? Please go report the account for anything. I really don't care what it is, just report it every single time you get the chance.
I am leaving Stardoll. I am not getting that shit account back, and it's Stardoll's fucking fault. If you ever get hacked, you're SOL. I'm not going to fight it, I did all I could to get it back, but they just don't run their offices well. I know that that is a ton of money that was spent on it, but I think of it more as fun...I had my fun, and now it's over. I'm obviously unable to write for this blog anymore, but I will be speaking with Baya to see what arrangements we can work out.
So, do you guys want me to basically rant about all the stuff I never had the gall to before?? LOL I bet a ton of you would be surprised. But anyway, go spam her YouTube and shit videos!! By the way her tornado video is fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment