Thursday, July 29, 2010

DG disaster and realisation!



I don't suppose I'm the only one to have realised that many people are indeed leaving DG, right? Come on, you had to of noticed. First LOLita (well, she was fired, so I guess that doesn't count), then this girl Coco, then ciaraleanne... who next? Oh, did I mention that Recherche has in fact left DG too? (and is since in the progress of becoming a product of FG!) Great, bad, or... suspicious?

On to other things! Everyone knows how Alice (hunnigall) is under the the... 'watchful' eye of the Tylerisbold, right? Well basically, I am one of those people that reckon the theory of Tyler using Alice for graphics and what not, I mean, we all know it's true. It seems as though Alice has just had enough of Tyler being the sort of guy he is - controlling and manipulative. I'm guessing most of you have seen the blog Stardolls king of media, if not, I totally recommend it! Anyway there was a post about a naive person telling Tyler their plans to do with a magazine she has, and her not wanting those plans to get out, hired Tyler - odd, I know. This comment was left on the blog:



Amen to that. :) Poor Tyler, I mean, really. What do you guys think about this? Also, make sure to vote in the new poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment